However, please note that we are not responsible for any use of your personal information you provide to third-party applications or websites that may be accessed via the Products or Websites.
2. When you use our Products or Websites, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your company name, email addresses, collection (product) data.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
3. Genova Consultancy will use performance data, including performance statistics, bug fixes and other similar data (“Performance Data”) uploaded to our Websites or acquired through our Products.
4. We use personal information such as email address to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the Websites, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our Websites, personalize your use of our Products, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer.
5. We may provide information about you to our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Genova Consultancy.
If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your PC or handheld device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Websites as well as other websites and interactive services.
8. All security on our Websites is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and data and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
9. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at info@Genovaconsultancy.com.